Get under the hood of
dharkfunkh’sTechno remix of ‘Get Down Low’ released on Lindell Music with this full Ableton Live project.
In this project file, you can delve into every single process, channel by channel.
Learn everything about how to arrange, edit, mix, eq, use automation and master your techno projects.
You can even save the effect chains and presets to use in your own future projects.
The perfect style for fans of Adam Beyer, Victor Ruiz & Jay Lumen.
Bundled with 2 FREE VST’s!
LISTEN TO THE AUDIO DEMOS AT THE LINK BELOW:
What you get:
* The full Ableton project file (48 Channels, MIDI & Audio)
* 2 FREE VST Plugins (Helm & TAL Chorus LX)
* All MIDI files for you to analyze
* All effects chains for you to learn from, save and re-use
What you need:
* Ableton Live 10 Suite (10 Standard will work. 1 or 2 effects may be missing)
* Lennar Digital Sylenth1 is recommended, but not essential. (The audio versions of the Sylenth1 channels with all processing chains are also included, as well as the MIDI parts)
* 1.36 GB free hard drive space
With this project
fileyou will learn...
* How to produce and arrange a techno track
* All elements of the track can be analysed in detail
* Effects and processing chains can be re-saved and used again in your future productions
2 FREE VST PLUGINS INCLUDED!
* HELM by Matt
* and TAL Chorus LX